Friday 2 April 2010

Action Plan and Progress Report 29/03/2010-2/04/2010

PARMINDER MATHARU

Progress Report

This week, we managed to adjust some of our footage within the timeline. We managed to film the voice over, by choosing Rajneet. We incorporated this into our trailer and also managed re film the scene where Zack where she knows Jenny is pregnant. As well as this, we decided to change the Prime Times Production logo to a more comical looking font, as it would suit the genre of our film and is similarly used in Hollywood trailers such as Superbad. Most importantly, we successfully trimmed the footage by 5 seconds to get it to 2:15 seconds which was what we intended to have. On the whole, I would say that our trailer is more or less complete, we only have to adjust certain areas such as audio gain, increase certain shots such as the house scene, change the logos on the coming soon title and other small details to refine the trailer. Also, we need to change some of the dialogue of the voice over. We must also render the footage .

In terms of my print production, I completed the first drafts of both Esquire and Empire magazine features. I changed the fonts from a size 11 to 10 , as it looked more professional. Both of the magazine features were reviewed by Mr Bush. From his feedback, I have to amend minor details such as punctuation, spaces, certain font sizes, such as in the Screwed feature and Esquire magazine. As well as this, I have to change the font on the second page of the Screwed article, as it looked quite tacky and unrealistic.

Action Plan

For next week, we intend to have captured and implemented the refined section of the voice over and the details that needed to be completed such as the audio gain, some scenes being elongated and making adjustments to the trailer. We also need to render the footage and save it on a hard drive

Perosnally, for my print production, I need to edit the Screwed feature by removing the end dadhed words and changing the size of the font on the second page of the article. Also, I need to change the font size of the captions. For my Esquire feature, I need to change the end dashed words and works on the punctuation and spacing. Most importantly, I need to just proofread both of the features and correct any faults. Apart from this, I pretty much have completed the features, thoughI need to print them out in a final glossy format.

No comments:

Post a Comment